Thursday, September 2, 2010

Simple and to the point....

As I sit here and start my first blog post, I still wonder what I am really going to write about. What is something that people will want to take the time to read? I mean it’s even hard to keep my attention on something for more than a few seconds…..


That’s actually what my biggest problem has been—the fact that I always tend to start things and get distracted, overwhelmed, or lazy and never finish. But I’m tired of being that person….that lazy girl that doesn’t take care of herself or anyone around her, or that girl that sits and stares at the TV for hours on end. What kind of life is that anyway? It’s like playing a really boring movie over and over again: wake up, go to work, come home, watch TV, go to bed. Bleh!

So I have started a journey to better myself. I want to be healthy, feel good, and just be happy……

1 comment:

  1. Hi Veronica,

    Nice start on your blog. It will force you to look inside yourself while searching for things to say. Sometimes we don't like what we see in ourselves but this is an opportunity to get some things up to the surface and out of our lives.

    I can certainly relate to becoming distracted and not finishing things. It dominated for the most part in my life for many years. It's good to see you are being true with yourself and more importantly, true with others!

    Never make yourself out to be someone or something you aren't for the sake of gathering people to your business. People who will like you will be drawn to you simply by you being yourself. See it already worked!

    Congrats on your new blog and wishing you much success in Team Beachbody!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I'd love to hear what you think!